Make some tea Bastard!

21:28


ALICE: What?

DAN: This will hurt.

DAN: I've been with Anna. I'm in love with her. We've been seeing each other for a year. It began at her opening.

ALICE: i'm going

DAN: I'm sorry.

ALICE: Irrelevant. What are you sorry for?

DAN: Everything.

ALICE: Why didn't you tell me before?

DAN: Cowardice.

ALICE: You're a piece of shit.

DAN: Deception is brutal. I'm not pretending otherwise.

ALICE: How? How does it work? How do you do this to someone?


Dan tries to think of an excuse.


ALICE: Not good enough.

DAN: I fell in love with her, Alice.

ALICE: Oh, as if you had no choice? There's a moment, there's always a moment, "I can do this, I can give in to this, or I can resist it." And I don't know when your moment was, but I bet you there was one. I'm gone.


Dan blocks her exit.


DAN: It's not safe out there.

ALICE: Oh, and it's safe in here?

DAN: What about your things?

ALICE: I don't need "things."

DAN: Where will you go?

ALICE: Disappear.

You Might Also Like

0 Tienen Estrellitas

Subscribe