Memorial a los caidos

16:30

Norma Jeane Baker (1926 - 1962)



A sex symbol becomes a thing. I just hate to be a thing.
Before marriage, a girl has to make love to a man to hold him. After marriage, she has to hold him to make love to him.

Michael Jackson (1958 -2009)

“I was a veteran, before I was a teenager.”

"And my goal in life is to give to the world what I was lucky to receive: the ecstasy of divine union through my music and my dance.”




James Marshall Hendrix (1942-1970)


"I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to"

"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.”

“Excuse me while I kiss the sky.”

“You have to go on and be crazy. Craziness is like heaven.”



“I used to live in a room full of mirrors; all I could see was me. I take my spirit and I crash my mirrors, now the whole world is here for me to see.”

“Music is my religion.”

“You have to forget about what other people say, when you're supposed to die, or when you're supposed to be loving. You have to forget about all these things.”




John Lennon (1940 -1980)




"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality"


"All we are saying is give peace a chance"


"Christianity will go. It will vanish and shrink. I needn't argue with that; I'm right and I will be proved right. We're more popular than Jesus now; I don't know which will go first - rock and roll or Christianity"




"I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people"


Janis Joplin (1943 - 1970)




"Guess what, I might be the first hippie pinup girl"
"I'm one of those regular weird people."


"You know why we're stuck with the myth that only black people have soul? Because white people don't let themselves feel things"

Elvis Presley "The king" (1935 -1977)


“Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain't goin' away.”
“When things go wrong don't go with them”




Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)



"A friend is nothing but a known enemy."
"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not"


"I'm so happy because today I found my friends - they're in my head"



Bob Marley (1945 -1981)



“Open your eyes, look within. Are you satisfied with the life you're living?”
“Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction.”
“Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold...”
“When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself.”
“Don't forget your history nor your destiny”
“Love would never leave us alone”


Todos murieron por culpa de sus excesos excepto uno.





















You Might Also Like

0 Tienen Estrellitas

Subscribe