21:37



Nurse: Mr. Calhoun, I'm sorry, but I can't let you see her tonight. Now you're gonna haveto go back to your room. As for me, I'm gonna go downstairs and get myself a cup of coffee. I won't be back to check on you for a while, so don't do anything foolish.


Noah: Hi


Allie: Noah.


Noah: Hi, sweetheart, I'm sorry I haven't been able to be here to read to you.


Allie: I didn't know what to do. I was afraid you were never coming back.


Noah: I'll always come back.


Allie: What's gonna happen, when I can't remember anything any more?, What will you do?Noah: I'll be here. I'll never leave you.


Allie: I need to ask you something.


Noah: What is it, sweetheart?


Allie: Do you think that our love can create miracles?


Noah: Yes, I do. That's what brings you back to me each time.


Allie: Do you think our love could take us away together?


Noah: I think our love can do anything we want it to.


Allie: I love you.


Noah: I love you, Allie.


Allie: Good night.


Noah: Good night. I'll be seeing you.

You Might Also Like

0 Tienen Estrellitas

Subscribe